Shift Markets provides technology services and solutions for exchanges, tokenization of assets, brokerages, and payment processing. Shift was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in New York City. We are committed to building the crypto ecosystem and improving global access to cryptocurrency, while continuing to serve clients in the FX space. Our mission is to promote equality in foreign trade by improving global access to cryptocurrency.
An opportunity has developed for a Graphic Designer on Shift’s marketing team. The ideal candidate is excited about developing visual concepts to support our brand and business goals. As our designer, you’ll be working on a wide range of projects and will often collaborate across departments to complete deliverables. If you are looking to continue your creative career in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this could be a great fit for your career goals.
This is a remote-based role, aligned with New York business hours. This is a full-time, permanent position with full benefits.
To be considered for this job, candidates must complete our application and submit a link to their portfolio at https://tinyurl.com/shift-graphic-designer
• Create designs that seamlessly communicate our brand
• Collaborate with across departments to complete deliverables
• Work efficiently to complete projects on time and within budget
• Create original logos for clients
• Build presentations and produce infographics
• Develop marketing collateral such as brochures and sales sheets
• Creative design sense focused on producing clean, professional results
• Deep understanding of fundamental design principles
• Ability to quickly translate ideas into attractive and effective deliverables
• Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong proficiency using a vector graphics editor
• Digital design skills are a plus
• 2 to 4+ years of design experience beyond an internship
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field