Well-positioned start-up seeks extremely talented developers to help pioneer digital healthcare. You do not have to be a seasoned professional. We are looking for individuals that are passionate about the latest technologies and bringing them to life through unique approaches.
You should have experience with web and mobile development, AWS, machine learning, and data analytics. Familiarity with designing and building large, complex, and maintainable systems is preferred but not necessary. Educational background and qualifications are not as significant.
Each day is a new challenge. You will be working with talented, motivated, and intense co-workers, whose primary goal is leveraging technology to solve problems and advance humanity.
Remote work is an option and might be preferred depending on the circumstances. Best social distancing methods will be practiced.
As part of an ambitious start-up, we put in 80 hours a week and expect significant contributions from any new team members.
In addition to a favorable salary, your compensation may include equity ownership.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Tysons, VA 22102 (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Other forms
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Work from home
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19